South Yorkshire moves to a Tier 3 COVID alert level from midnight on Sat 24th Oct. Magna will remain open and continue to closely follow the UK government COVID guidelines.
Please read the following before buying your tickets:
- Magna tickets are now available online, choose your visit date below.
- Online tickets are valid for the selected day and are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to visit that day, your online tickets will remain valid for 12 months, so you can visit another time.
- Magna is cash free and will only be accepting payments by card.
- If you have already bought online tickets through Magna’s website, but not yet visited, please select the date you wish to visit and use the I Already Have Online Tickets option.
- If you have already bought tickets through a third party, or are using Magna Vouchers, please book your visit date using the I Already Have Online Tickets option.
- If you are an annual pass holder, please book your visit date using the Annual Pass Holders option. There are a limited number of annual pass holder slots available on each day.
- Face coverings are compulsory for all visitors unless you are covered by an exemption.
- Please note there is no packed lunch area available inside the building.
Please select the date you wish to visit: