To help comply with current UK Government guidelines on minimising the spread of coronavirus, we have changed our normal ticketing procedures. Please read the following before buying your tickets:
- Magna tickets are only available online. It is not possible to buy admission tickets at Magna’s reception desks.
- Online tickets are only valid for the selected day.
- Tickets are non-refundable, so we strongly recommend you buy your tickets either the day before, or on the day of your visit.
- Outdoors Only and Group tickets are not on sale.
- Daily visitor numbers are capped.
- Tickets will be put on sale a week at a time.
- Magna is going cash free to help minimise risk, and will only be accepting payments by card in our shop and cafes.
- If you have already bought online tickets through Magna’s website, but not yet visited, please select the date you wish to visit and use the I Already Have Online Tickets option.
- If you have already bought tickets through a third party, or are using Magna Vouchers, please book your visit date using the I Already Have Online Tickets option. Please note Magna will not be accepting discount vouchers, e.g. YAG or Purple Vouchers until after Aug 2020.
- If you are an annual pass holder, please book your visit date using the Annual Pass Holders option. Please note there are a limited number of annual pass holder slots available on each day.
Please select the date you wish to visit: