Employment opportunities at Magna
Magna Mayhem Team Members - Casual Hours Contract
Magna Mayhem is South Yorkshire’s largest indoor inflatable adventure centre for under 11s. We are looking for bright people with great personalities to work on Magna Mayhem events. As one of our Magna Mayhem Team Members you must:
- Have proven experience of working with children ESSENTIAL
- Have bags of confidence with a friendly manner
- Be very comfortable approaching and engaging with children
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Be able to understand and maintain quality and safety standards
- Be able to follow instructions and detailed timetables
- Will remain calm under pressure and in a busy working environment
- Be CRB checked (desirable but not essential)
Dates: (You would need to be available to work ALL the of following days and hours)
- Monday 5th August - Friday 9th August 2019 09.00-16.00
- Monday 12th August - Friday 16th August 09.00-16.00
Pay: £8.75 per hour for over 18s and £7.50 for under 18s.
Application: Please email email@example.com FAO Chloe Truman detailing your suitability for the role, relevant experience/qualifications and skills. CVs are accepted but you must also include a covering note containing the aforementioned information. Please include in the email subject ‘Team Member Application’.
Events Assistant (Waiting/Bar) - Casual Hours Contract
Core Statement - To ensure the highest standards of food/drinks service across all events and catering areas of Magna. To be passionate about customer service and ensure all our visitors leave delighted with their visit.
- To offer the highest standards of customer service to all our visitors.
- To ensure that there is an adequate supply of food by informing the Chef of impending shortages.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all food and beverages are paid for and that the correct amount is recorded through the till.
- To act as waiter/waitress as required. This particularly applies in the restaurant area and during special functions.
- To be prepared to assist in other areas of the building e.g. the shop as required
- To provide support in the evenings and at weekends as required.
- Adopting up selling and cross selling techniques to maximise sales as directed by the Catering Manager.
- Ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that the image of Magna if presented to the highest standards at all times.
- To ensure the safety of visitors and staff at all times by adhering to Health and Safety regulations and appropriate codes of safe working practice as laid down by the management.
- Ensure that all health and safety, and first aid incidents are reported and recorded in line with Magna's Health and Safety procedures.
- To undertake other duties as may be required by the Managing Director, commensurate with the grade and status of the appointment.
Applications: please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAO Luke Rodgers
Pay: £7.83 per hour over 25, £7.50 18 to 24, £6.00 16 to 17.
(Bar work is for over 18’s only)