Find out about the current employment opportunities at Magna.
Events Assistant (Waiting/Bar) – Casual Hours Contract
Core Statement – To ensure the highest standards of food/drinks service across all events and catering areas of Magna. To be passionate about customer service and ensure all our visitors leave delighted with their visit.
- To offer the highest standards of customer service to all our visitors.
- To ensure that there is an adequate supply of food by informing the Chef of impending shortages.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all food and beverages are paid for and that the correct amount is recorded through the till.
- To act as waiter/waitress as required. This particularly applies in the restaurant area and during special functions.
- To be prepared to assist in other areas of the building e.g. the shop as required
- To provide support in the evenings and at weekends as required.
- Adopting up selling and cross selling techniques to maximise sales as directed by the Catering Manager.
- Ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that the image of Magna if presented to the highest standards at all times.
- To ensure the safety of visitors and staff at all times by adhering to Health and Safety regulations and appropriate codes of safe working practice as laid down by the management.
- Ensure that all health and safety, and first aid incidents are reported and recorded in line with Magna’s Health and Safety procedures.
- To undertake other duties as may be required by the Managing Director, commensurate with the grade and status of the appointment.
Applications: please email your CV to Luke Rodgers email@example.com
Pay: £8.21 per hour over 25, £7.70 18 to 24, £6.15 16 to 17.
(Bar work is for over 18’s only)
Please watch this space for future employment opportunities at Magna.