To apply, please send CV and covering letter containing the role you wish to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bar Assistant – Casual Hours Contract
Core Statement – To ensure the highest standards of food/drinks service across all events. To be passionate about customer service and ensure all our visitors leave delighted with their visit.
*Must be available for the following shifts or give us advance notice on application!
- Interview/Training Tuesday 10th May
- Friday 13th and Saturday 14th May
- Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd May
- Friday 27th May
- Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th June
- Thursday 30th June and Friday 1st July
- Saturday 9th July
There will be opportunity for a lot more shifts, however this is the basic availability we need for the coming weeks.
- To offer the highest standards of customer service to all our visitors.
- To Serve alcoholic drinks like liquor, beer and wine to multiple customers.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all beverages are paid for and that the correct amount is recorded through the till.
- Assist and support bar managers in their day-to-day operational tasks.
- Maintain the premises of bar in neat and orderly manner.
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Adopting up selling and cross selling techniques to maximise sales as directed by the Bar Manager.
- Ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that the image of Magna if presented to the highest standards at all times.
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- To undertake other duties as may be required by the Managing Director, commensurate with the grade and status of the appointment.
Previous bar experience is essential and Over 18s Only.
Please note you must be available during evenings and weekends to be considered for this post.
0 Hour Contract – £9.50 Per Hour
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Front of House Staff – Casual Hours Contract
Front of House staff members required to work in a local popular Visitor Attraction/Events Centre.
Must be able to provide excellent standards of Customer Service.
You will be expected to fulfil the following roles:
- Work on the ticketing/information desk ensuring excellent customer service at all times;
- Keep all areas clean, tidy and looking professional at all times;
- Adopting up-selling and cross selling within the business and in the retail shop;
- Ensure the safety of all visitors and staff at all times;
- Undertake training and be willing to work in other departments as and when required.
Customer service experience
Commitment to working very hard to achieve the business aims
Job Type: Part-time Zero Hours Contract
Please note you must be available weekdays, weekends and school holidays.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £6.00-£9.50 per hour