Visitor Services Manager
Magna is now recruiting for an experienced Visitor Services Manager to run the visitor attraction on a daily basis.
A science adventure centre with a great outdoors, Magna greets over 100,000 visitors per year into the former steelworks. We are about to embark on some exciting major projects which will further enhance our fantastic visitor facilities.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic individual who can take responsibility and deliver strong performance. Preference will be given to applicants with a proven management background, a passion for customer experience and a good eye for detail.
Salary circa £30,000 pa
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver efficient customer focused operations.
- Deliver high standards of customer service.
- Ensure all areas of the visitor attraction are well-presented.
- Work closely with marketing, event, and education teams to deliver Magna’s activity programme.
- Manage visitor attraction staff rotas.
- Line manage and develop the visitor attraction staff.
- Have a strong focus on recruitment and training.
- Implement and develop standard operating procedures.
- Answer customer feedback in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Manage budgets and follow finance procedures.
- Have excellent knowledge of Magna’s products and business activities.
- Seek to drive revenue and improve margins.
- Be aware of, and refer, wider commercial opportunities.
- Ensure visitor and staff safety through health and safety, and security codes of practice and regulations.
- At least 2 years management and leadership experience gained in a customer facing environment.
- Have an enthusiastic, positive, and proactive approach to daily duties.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have the drive and determination to make successful changes.
- Proven commercial awareness and success.
- A good knowledge of the leisure and tourism industry.