Food and Beverage team members required to work in our Visitor Attraction/Events.
The applicant must be able to provide excellent standard of food and drink service for corporate events and functions.
You must be customer focused; be able to deliver quality service; have a willingness to learn new skills; have excellent communication skills and be able to work flexibly.
- To offer the highest standards of customer service to all our visitors.
- Serve food during events, including conferences and dinners.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all food is paid for and that the correct amount is recorded through the till.
- Assist and support managers in their day-to-day operational tasks.
- To ensure that the image of Magna if presented to the highest standards at all times.
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- To undertake other duties as may be required by the Managing Director, commensurate with the grade and status of the appointment.
Please note you must be available during evenings and weekends to be considered for this post.
0 Hour Contract – £10.00 Per Hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
To apply for this role please scan or click on the QR Code: