Must be able to provide excellent standard of Bar service for corporate events and functions.
You must be customer focused; be able to deliver quality service; have a willingness to learn new skills; have excellent communication skills and be able to work flexibly.
Beverage team members may be required to work in a Visitor Attraction/Events Centre.
- To offer the highest standards of customer service to all our visitors.
- To Serve alcoholic drinks like liquor, beer and wine to multiple customers.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all beverages are paid for and that the correct amount is recorded through the till.
- Assist and support bar managers in their day-to-day operational tasks.
- Maintain the premises of bar in neat and orderly manner.
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Adopting up selling and cross selling techniques to maximise sales as directed by the Bar Manager.
- Ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that the image of Magna if presented to the highest standards at all times.
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- To undertake other duties as may be required by the Managing Director, commensurate with the grade and status of the appointment.
Please note you must be available during evenings and weekends to be considered for this post.
0 Hour Contract – £10.00 Per Hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour
To apply for this role please scan or click on the QR Code: