Magna Mayhem adheres to the highest levels of safety in accordance with UK health and safety guidance. Please see below for more information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com or call 01709 723146.
Safety information about the inflatable play equipment used at Magna Mayhem
1) All inflatable play equipment owned and operated at Magna Mayhem is manufactured to British Standard (BS EN 14960). Each piece of equipment is kept inflated by a constant flow of air, which by design leaks out of the seams. They are not sealed units.
2) Magna Mayhem inflatable play equipment is annually tested by a qualified inspector and where applicable certified with PIPA. This is an inspection scheme set up by the inflatable play industry to ensure that inflatable equipment conforms to recognised safety standards. The scheme is supported by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). See here for HSE Inflatables Guidance
3) Magna’s annual inspection is scheduled for early August 2018, immediately before this summer’s Mayhem. You can check our equipment’s PIPA certification here:
- Ocean Themed Bouncy Castle Tag No: 37353
- Disco Dome Tag No: 33571
- Jungle Bounce and Slide Tag No: 33572
- Bootcamp Challenge Tag No: 33580
- Helter Skelter Tag No: 33569
- Dual Slide Tag No: 33568
4) Magna Mayhem is an indoor event. Our inflatables are secured in position with sandbags. Our inflatables cannot blow away and nor are they exposed to outdoor temperatures. We do not use our inflatables outdoors to reduce the wear and tear on our equipment.
Operations and staff training
All our inflatable play equipment comes with full operating instructions from the manufacturer. This includes information on the number of people allowed on the equipment at any one time, as well as any height limits.
Magna Mayhem follows strict operating procedures for each piece of inflatable play equipment. These are central to our staff induction, training and daily delivery.
As well as Magna staff operating the inflatables, at each Mayhem session there is an event manager and trained first aiders.
At Magna Mayhem all children must remove shoes, but keep on their socks. This is for their own safety. All children attending Magna Mayhem must also be accompanied by a supervising adult, who is responsible for their care and behaviour. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.