Magna re-opened on Wed 22nd July and we look forward to seeing you here over the summer. We have made some changes to meet UK Government guidelines and minimise risks from coronavirus.
- You can now book online tickets for Magna.
- You can also buy all our tickets, including outdoors-only, in person at reception.
- Magna is going cash free to help minimise risk, and will only be accepting payments by card.
- If you have an online ticket purchased after 1st Jan 2020 and you have not yet visited Magna, it’s validity has been extended from 3 to 12 months. You can now choose your visit date.
- If you have an Annual Pass which expired after 22nd March and before 22nd July 2020, it will be extended so you can still visit over the summer holidays. You can now choose your visit date.
- Aqua-Tek, our outdoors splash park also re-opened on Wed 22nd July.
- In addition to capping visitor numbers on the day, you will find extra hand-sanitising stations in key areas, the cafe has moved to the Big Hall to increase social distancing between tables, and a suggested route around the main exhibition to improve people flow. As ever we have a very large and airy building!
- Following UK Government announcement on Fri 31st July, visitors will have to wear a mask in Magna from Sat 8th Aug.