Magna re-opened on Thu 22nd Oct and we look forward to seeing you here over the half-term holiday. We are #HereForCulture.
South Yorkshire moved to a Tier 3 COVID alert level from Sat 24th Oct. Magna will remain open and continue to closely follow the UK Government COVID guidelines.
- You can now book online tickets for Magna.
- You can also walk in and buy tickets at out reception, but at busier times these will not be available.
- In addition to the pavilions Air, Earth, Fire and Water, and the Big Melt Show, we are running Forge demonstrations and Slime Making workshops, which are free with admission.
- Magna is cash free, and will only accept payments by card.
- If you have an online ticket purchased after 1st Jan 2020 and you have not yet visited Magna, it’s validity has been extended from 3 to 12 months.
- Annual Passes will be extended to allow for periods of lockdown, or extended closure.
- Face coverings are compulsory for all visitors, and the maximum group size is 6, unless you are covered by an exemption.
- In addition to capping visitor numbers on the day, you will find extra hand-sanitising stations in key areas, the cafe has moved to the Big Hall to increase social distancing between tables, and a suggested route around the main exhibition to improve people flow. As ever we have a very large and airy building!